This meeting provides an overview of key haematological conditions and discusses mental well-being.
To provide an update in the diagnosis, investigation and management of key haematological conditions and highlight the relevance to Oral Medicine.
To explore mental health and wellbeing.
By the end of the meeting and subsequent reflection, delegates should be able to:
- Appreciate the range of red blood cell defects and how they might relate to oral medicine (C)
- Understand the pathogenesis and management of myeloma and MGUS and how a patient diagnosed with oral amyloidosis is investigated (C)
- Understand the potential application of low level laser therapy in the treatment of mucosal disease (C)
- Gain understanding about the commonest types of head and neck lymphoma, the use of CAR T cell therapy and graft versus host disease (C)
- Be better equipped to promote mental wellbeing and construct a suicide safety plan (A,B,C,D)
Please enter any additional comments you have here