This meeting provided an update on salivary gland tumours and malignancy and current trends in oncology treatment for oral cancer.
- Provide an overview of the diagnosis and histological assessment of salivary gland tumours as well as an overview of emerging salivary gland oncology research.
- Deliver an update on surgical, medical oncology and oral rehabilitation aspects of head and neck cancer treatment.
By the end of the meeting and subsequent reflection, delegates should be able to:
- Appreciate an overview of the pathological assessment of salivary gland tumours and malignancy.
- Gain an insight into emerging research into salivary gland diseases, including tumours and cancers, and their treatments.
- Engage with a complex presentation of trigeminal neuralgia.
- Increase understanding of current oncological treatments for head and neck tumours and cancers.
- Gain an appreciation of current surgical techniques including new innovations for the treatment of head and neck tumours and cancers.
- Gain an overview of oral rehabilitation for patients presenting with head and neck cancer and tumours.
- Gain insight into EBV-associated lymphoproliferative disorders associated with osteonecrosis of the jaw
- Gain insight into paraneoplastic autoimmune multiorgan syndrome with prostate adenocarcinoma.
- Gain exposure to new research projects emerging to treat Oral Medicine diseases.
Please enter any additional comments you have here